· New appraisals are scheduled from 2-4 weeks ahead.
· If you give or send me (e-mail or fax) a list of the number and types of items you need to have appraised or evaluated, I can give you an accurate estimate of the time it will take for the in-person inspection component of the appraisal.
· I do the market research and pricing in the office, and then complete the full appraisal document.
· From inspection date to receiving your copies of the finished typed report varies, depending on the size of the appraisal it can range from 3 - 6 weeks.
· By appointment only. Please call at 917 330 0029 or 212 358 7708 or e-mail: email@example.com.
· Twentieth century
art: paintings, sculpture, works on paper.
· Fees are constructed on hourly basis for: in-person inspection, research and write up of the final document.
· I do work in cooperation with other appraisers in cases where part of the collection does not fall into my specialty.